Sunday, December 20, 2009

Brandon is walking

You might think that after the 4th kid, watching my son learning to walk is old news but it's not!  Brandon is just learning to walk and for the past weekend he is feeling more and more comfortable on his wobbly legs.  For me this does not get old.  Instead, it brings back precious memories of watching Robbie, Connor and Jason go through the same thing.  In fact. I might argue it's more special because he's so different and really proud and excited to discover a whole new world but more importantly, because it's the last time we will go through this.

It is so important to capture these memories either with pictures, videos, or stories because it is so easy to forget.  Watching Brandon bring back memories but I must admit they are a little foggy and with the four boys, I sometimes get mixed up.  Cherish all moments because you can find significance in so many things!

1 comment: